OTRevolution

make amsk8r an admin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do it

50% 50% 
[ 7 ]
43% 43% 
[ 6 ]
7% 7% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 14

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by Dogman328 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:44 pm

glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
Kghyilda II wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:no he sucks ass
get fucked
opinions
your opinion is wrong buddy
"waaaaah the other guy is wrong if he doesn't like me waaaaah"
no
besides i don't think your (shitty) opinion of me has anything to do with my (incredible) moderation skills, dogman
"incredible"
pfft

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
Kghyilda II wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:no he sucks ass
get fucked
opinions
your opinion is wrong buddy
"waaaaah the other guy is wrong if he doesn't like me waaaaah"
no
besides i don't think your (shitty) opinion of me has anything to do with my (incredible) moderation skills, dogman
"incredible"
pfft
man you sure got everyone convinced with those hot opinions lacking any substantial backing

remember when you almost deleted totl because it was "pointless"
remember deleting totl after rt told you to give him adminship
remmeber how you did jack fucking shit on TOTL and it was basically me and rtcity running the entire show with you occasionally dropping in to blame us for things

compared to you i'm doing GREAT but that's not a very lofty goal,

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by Dogman328 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:49 pm

glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
Kghyilda II wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:no he sucks ass
get fucked
opinions
your opinion is wrong buddy
"waaaaah the other guy is wrong if he doesn't like me waaaaah"
no
besides i don't think your (shitty) opinion of me has anything to do with my (incredible) moderation skills, dogman
"incredible"
pfft
man you sure got everyone convinced with those hot opinions lacking any substantial backing

remember when you almost deleted totl because it was "pointless"
remember deleting totl after rt told you to give him adminship
remmeber how you did jack fucking shit on TOTL and it was basically me and rtcity running the entire show with you occasionally dropping in to blame us for things

compared to you i'm doing GREAT but that's not a very lofty goal,
u r a fag lel

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
glorious ammy wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
Kghyilda II wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:no he sucks ass
get fucked
opinions
your opinion is wrong buddy
"waaaaah the other guy is wrong if he doesn't like me waaaaah"
no
besides i don't think your (shitty) opinion of me has anything to do with my (incredible) moderation skills, dogman
"incredible"
pfft
man you sure got everyone convinced with those hot opinions lacking any substantial backing

remember when you almost deleted totl because it was "pointless"
remember deleting totl after rt told you to give him adminship
remmeber how you did jack fucking shit on TOTL and it was basically me and rtcity running the entire show with you occasionally dropping in to blame us for things

compared to you i'm doing GREAT but that's not a very lofty goal,
u r a fag lel
le lol

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:u r a fag lel
nice one
dodging amsk8r's reply

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by Dogman328 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Kghyilda II wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:u r a fag lel
nice one
dodging amsk8r's reply
yes because responding with the otx approved answer is wrong

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:
Kghyilda II wrote:
Never Been So Darn Blue wrote:u r a fag lel
nice one
dodging amsk8r's reply
yes because responding with the otx approved answer is wrong
le mad

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by kosovo on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 am

ammy promoted to admin
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:35 am

fuck yeah time to rock this shit

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by Hyphero on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 am

Implemented

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by BQLQH on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:07 am

good job
you secured its death

_________________
rowboats mothafucka

avatar
BQLQH
Pinnacle of Based Rhymes

Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-04-22
Location : free soup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by FlamingDinner on Thu May 23, 2013 7:02 am

seriously though ammy if you weren't up to bullshittery what would you want moderation of this site for

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: make amsk8r an admin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum