OTRevolution

[CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Mon May 13, 2013 5:04 am

No Reason To Be Here wrote:
Hyphero wrote:
No Reason To Be Here wrote:
Hyphero wrote:
No Reason To Be Here wrote:Check how much cash you currently have.

You have $100,060,000.
Hire mercenaries and attempt to overthrow a South American government.
This costs $50,000,000, are you sure?
viva la revolucion
You successfully overthrow a South American government, in which the govt. building is now linked to your mansion.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 am

Begin a space program. If I do not have ample funds for this, then tax citizens at a fair rate until I have the required funding

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Tue May 14, 2013 7:51 am

No Reason To Be Here wrote:Begin a space program. If I do not have ample funds for this, then tax citizens at a fair rate until I have the required funding

You spend the other 50 mil on a space program.

You're left with $60,000.

Your South American space program brings new insights.

+100 Intelligence

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Tue May 14, 2013 7:59 am

Begin research on moon colonization.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Tue May 14, 2013 8:02 am

No Reason To Be Here wrote:Begin research on moon colonization.
You start research on moon colonies, including arcologies (terradomes), moon sustainability, and space travel.

You stop due to the lack of funds.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Tue May 14, 2013 8:06 am

Hyphero wrote:
No Reason To Be Here wrote:Begin research on moon colonization.
You start research on moon colonies, including arcologies (terradomes), moon sustainability, and space travel.

You stop due to the lack of funds.
Ask world leaders for donations and make this a global endeavor. If that doesn't work, continue taxing the citizens at a fair rate.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Tue May 14, 2013 8:15 am

yeah i really should go wrote:
Hyphero wrote:
No Reason To Be Here wrote:Begin research on moon colonization.
You start research on moon colonies, including arcologies (terradomes), moon sustainability, and space travel.

You stop due to the lack of funds.
Ask world leaders for donations and make this a global endeavor. If that doesn't work, continue taxing the citizens at a fair rate.

You start taxing the citizens at a fair rate (from no taxes AT ALL).

This not only funds your research, but also allows you to generate stability in your South American empire, furthering your progress to Omnipotent Overlord.

You also join the United Nations.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Tue May 14, 2013 8:27 am

Check stats.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Tue May 14, 2013 9:37 am

yeah i really should go wrote:Check stats.

Strength 15
Fortitude 15
Intelligence 215
Cleverness 115
Dexterity 15
Stealth 15
Perception 15
Charisma 15
Happiness 150
Freeformity 175

Plus, you own the elusive Unobtainium Level Credit Card.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Tue May 14, 2013 9:50 am

Go to gym until Strength is increased by 50.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Tue May 14, 2013 10:27 am

yeah i really should go wrote:Go to gym until Strength is increased by 50.
You go work out in a gym, setting your Strength at 50.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue May 14, 2013 11:28 pm

increase taxes too the max, oppress citizens, keep the rest of the world oblivious to this and vice versa
destroy any and all resistance

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Wed May 15, 2013 2:42 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:increase taxes too the max, oppress citizens, keep the rest of the world oblivious to this and vice versa
destroy any and all resistance
You will turn the thriving country into a desolate wasteland?

Are you sure?

(High Intelligence prevents from making "bad calls")

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Fruitbotyx on Wed May 15, 2013 3:40 am

Hyphero wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:increase taxes too the max, oppress citizens, keep the rest of the world oblivious to this and vice versa
destroy any and all resistance
You will turn the thriving country into a desolate wasteland?

Are you sure?

(High Intelligence prevents from making "bad calls")
no, no no no
hmmmm.
HMMMMMMMM.
we need some way to make tons of profit, preferably via enslavement of the world
ask my adviser, because surely as ruler of a country i have an adviser

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Wed May 15, 2013 6:52 am

Rename nation to "Tropico"
Write down a list of things never to do:
1.Never disobey the below rules
2.If the rules are disobeyed, kill yourself
3.Never do anything that would be detrimental to the citizens of Tropico
4.Never do anything that would be detrimental to the nation of Tropico

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Wed May 15, 2013 6:54 am

yeah i really should go wrote:Rename nation to "Tropico"
Write down a list of things never to do:
1.Never disobey the below rules
2.If the rules are disobeyed, kill yourself
3.Never do anything that would be detrimental to the citizens of Tropico
4.Never do anything that would be detrimental to the nation of Tropico

Tropico is now the name of your empire, and the laws have been made to add them to a previously lawless empire.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Wed May 15, 2013 6:55 am

Hyphero wrote:
yeah i really should go wrote:Rename nation to "Tropico"
Write down a list of things never to do:
1.Never disobey the below rules
2.If the rules are disobeyed, kill yourself
3.Never do anything that would be detrimental to the citizens of Tropico
4.Never do anything that would be detrimental to the nation of Tropico

Tropico is now the name of your empire, and the laws have been made to add them to a previously lawless empire.
that was a personal list though

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Seriousness on Wed May 15, 2013 7:44 am

commit suicide seems like a good idea
avatar
Seriousness
Yeti

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:12 am

Start dancing gangam style to please the people of your nation

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Thu May 16, 2013 10:12 am

yeah i really should go wrote:Start dancing gangam style to please the people of your nation

You do it completely for the lulz, pleasing the nation.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:26 am

Hyphero wrote:
yeah i really should go wrote:Start dancing gangam style to please the people of your nation

You do it completely for the lulz, pleasing the nation.
no stat increase?

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 am

Have the nation begin work on the newest gaming console.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Mon May 20, 2013 8:03 am

yeah i really should go wrote:Have the nation begin work on the newest gaming console.

You let Tropico work on the newest gaming station, the Orbis-X 4.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 am

begin research on Reverse RPG Quest 1 Beta Transfer Unit
i want to be able to send things back and forth between dimensions, resulting in (possibly) infinite profit
think of the possiblitys

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Hyphero on Thu May 23, 2013 6:19 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:begin research on Reverse RPG Quest 1 Beta Transfer Unit
i want to be able to send things back and forth between dimensions, resulting in (possibly) infinite profit
think of the possiblitys

You begin working on the OTVenture Beta Transfer Unit over in RPG Quest 1.

_________________
True darkness is in the soul.

Some advanced quality system:
-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7
avatar
Hyphero
Dark Aether

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [CYOA] OTVenture Beta

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum