OTRevolution

are you planning to revive this.

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

are you planning to revive this.

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 pm

because it's not going to work.

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 am

like your shit forum is doing any better lmao

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:19 am

carl's a bro your just mad because youll never get to join my glorious forum so you cheaply try to imitate us

suck it nerd SUCK IT

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by FlamingDinner on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:14 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:carl's a bro your just mad because youll never get to join my glorious forum so you cheaply try to imitate us

suck it nerd SUCK IT
hahahaha wait until you see him defending 4chenne and saying "pwned" on my forum he is a massive fuckass

if you want I can paste it here since you're "not aloud!!!1" by urself to go on my forum

also you wouldn't know how good my forum is doing because you aren't on our skypes or chatroom and you haven't visited any of it in a long time

I stopped trying to "imitate you guys" when ruff and star and dogman (we have the founding father so by default we're primary SUCK IT BITCH) and botyx (HAAHHA FUCKING BOTYX THINKS I'M LESS GAY THAN YOU ARE THE KIDDO WHO HATES MY ASS) asked me to

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by kosovo on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

no i'm not going to revive it

also fd stop being a huge bitch and a chinese ripoff of ammy
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 am

FlamingDinner wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:carl's a bro your just mad because youll never get to join my glorious forum so you cheaply try to imitate us

suck it nerd SUCK IT
hahahaha wait until you see him defending 4chenne and saying "pwned" on my forum he is a massive fuckass

if you want I can paste it here since you're "not aloud!!!1" by urself to go on my forum

also you wouldn't know how good my forum is doing because you aren't on our skypes or chatroom and you haven't visited any of it in a long time

I stopped trying to "imitate you guys" when ruff and star and dogman (we have the founding father so by default we're primary SUCK IT BITCH) and botyx (HAAHHA FUCKING BOTYX THINKS I'M LESS GAY THAN YOU ARE THE KIDDO WHO HATES MY ASS) asked me to
haha get a load of this butthurt beaner sorry kiddo nobody on otthunderdome gives a fuck about what some literal 12 year olds think of us

your forum isn't doing "good" (no wonder you had to take summerschool HAHAHA) considering how it's averaging about 3 posts per day that aren't by you, nerd.

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:30 am

kosovo wrote:no i'm not going to revive it

also fd stop being a huge bitch and a chinese ripoff of ammy
he wants to be with us soo bad it's hilarious

he offered to delete fid if he could join our forum a little while ago

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:31 am

fd just admit you have a little crush on me

i'm already with someone but you're more than welcome to watch from afar

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by FlamingDinner on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 am

sorry carl but I don't take people that call digimon a "chinese ripoff" caling me a "chinese ripoff" very seriously in fact you basically said I'm the polar opposite of him

10 posts on bad days, suck it bish

oh you want the chatlog? you want what epoch sent me? ok I'll give you a little fuckin refresher, you asked me to/suggested it not the other way around

I honestly think that whoever you're with right now would break up with you if they found out about your shitty little e-persona.

skype is being a bitchass so thank me later

Spoiler:
[8/1/2013 7:36:58 PM] wu tang killah: Hi Paul Baker, I'd like to add you as a contact. wu tang killah
[8/1/2013 7:37:11 PM] *** Paul Baker has shared contact details with NsR. ***
[8/1/2013 7:37:16 PM] Paul Baker: oh fuck not this again
[8/1/2013 7:37:16 PM] wu tang killah: [20:34:03] XXXNERDKILLERXXX : i would let fd come here but fid is in the way from that
[8/1/2013 7:37:24 PM] Paul Baker: fuck if I want to go there
[8/1/2013 7:37:29 PM] wu tang killah: [20:35:07] @ ozzie freedom : yeah i don't give a shit about him anymore he can join if he'll chill and not act like a bad copy of ammy except with tumblr jokes i don't mind him
[8/1/2013 7:37:49 PM] Paul Baker: the 5 threads about me on the front page indicate otherwise
[8/1/2013 7:38:00 PM] Paul Baker: if I come back they'll just starwarsbrony me
[8/1/2013 7:39:00 PM] wu tang killah: [20:38:49] XXXNERDKILLERXXX : lel what the fuck is he bitching about
[8/1/2013 7:39:17 PM] Paul Baker: when starwarsbrony came back you guys just banned him for making gay jokes
[8/1/2013 7:39:25 PM] wu tang killah: [20:39:06] XXXNERDKILLERXXX : most of those threads are just by people like little mac
[8/1/2013 7:39:41 PM] Paul Baker: even though ammy and starwarsbrony were practically od'ing on otrev
[8/1/2013 7:39:49 PM] wu tang killah: yeah oaky said you were cool if you didnt make those tumblr tier jokes
[8/1/2013 7:40:10 PM] Paul Baker: ehhhh
[8/1/2013 7:40:20 PM] Paul Baker: tell him I'll think about it
[8/1/2013 7:40:24 PM] Paul Baker: god I can't believe I just said that
[8/1/2013 7:40:26 PM] Paul Baker: or don't
[8/1/2013 7:40:26 PM] Paul Baker: fuck
[8/1/2013 7:40:29 PM] Paul Baker: whatever
[8/1/2013 7:40:38 PM] wu tang killah: [20:40:19] XXXNERDKILLERXXX : also forumid is the cause for all of those threads

I also have the stuff where red epoch was actually appreciating my jokes and we were having a legitimately constructive conversation if you want that

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 am

FlamingDinner wrote:sorry carl but I don't take people that call digimon a "chinese ripoff" caling me a "chinese ripoff" very seriously in fact you basically said I'm the polar opposite of him

10 posts on bad days, suck it bish

oh you want the chatlog? you want what epoch sent me? ok I'll give you a little fuckin refresher, you asked me to/suggested it not the other way around

I honestly think that whoever you're with right now would break up with you if they found out about your shitty little e-persona.

skype is being a bitchass so thank me later

Spoiler:
[8/1/2013 7:36:58 PM] wu tang killah: Hi Paul Baker, I'd like to add you as a contact. wu tang killah
[8/1/2013 7:37:11 PM] *** Paul Baker has shared contact details with NsR. ***
[8/1/2013 7:37:16 PM] Paul Baker: oh fuck not this again
[8/1/2013 7:37:16 PM] wu tang killah: [20:34:03] XXXNERDKILLERXXX : i would let fd come here but fid is in the way from that
[8/1/2013 7:37:24 PM] Paul Baker: fuck if I want to go there
[8/1/2013 7:37:29 PM] wu tang killah: [20:35:07] @ ozzie freedom : yeah i don't give a shit about him anymore he can join if he'll chill and not act like a bad copy of ammy except with tumblr jokes i don't mind him
[8/1/2013 7:37:49 PM] Paul Baker: the 5 threads about me on the front page indicate otherwise
[8/1/2013 7:38:00 PM] Paul Baker: if I come back they'll just starwarsbrony me
[8/1/2013 7:39:00 PM] wu tang killah: [20:38:49] XXXNERDKILLERXXX : lel what the fuck is he bitching about
[8/1/2013 7:39:17 PM] Paul Baker: when starwarsbrony came back you guys just banned him for making gay jokes
[8/1/2013 7:39:25 PM] wu tang killah: [20:39:06] XXXNERDKILLERXXX : most of those threads are just by people like little mac
[8/1/2013 7:39:41 PM] Paul Baker: even though ammy and starwarsbrony were practically od'ing on otrev
[8/1/2013 7:39:49 PM] wu tang killah: yeah oaky said you were cool if you didnt make those tumblr tier jokes
[8/1/2013 7:40:10 PM] Paul Baker: ehhhh
[8/1/2013 7:40:20 PM] Paul Baker: tell him I'll think about it
[8/1/2013 7:40:24 PM] Paul Baker: god I can't believe I just said that
[8/1/2013 7:40:26 PM] Paul Baker: or don't
[8/1/2013 7:40:26 PM] Paul Baker: fuck
[8/1/2013 7:40:29 PM] Paul Baker: whatever
[8/1/2013 7:40:38 PM] wu tang killah: [20:40:19] XXXNERDKILLERXXX : also forumid is the cause for all of those threads

I also have the stuff where red epoch was actually appreciating my jokes and we were having a legitimately constructive conversation if you want that
ahahaha he faked those you retard because ive never used XXXNERDKILLERXXX as a name on that site for longer than an hour

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 am

see kids? fd would be more than happy to kill his site to be with otthunderdome

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:21 am

and sorry fd, i've actually shown some of your posts to her and she thinks it's fucking hilarious. you remind her of her little brother, go figure.

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by buttcrusher on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:25 am

WHATS THE MATTER FAG U SCARED 2 SHOW YOUR GAY PRIDE HOMO

buttcrusher
Starting Up

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by the ying and the yang on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:36 am

FlamingDinner wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:carl's a bro your just mad because youll never get to join my glorious forum so you cheaply try to imitate us

suck it nerd SUCK IT
also you wouldn't know how good my forum is doing because you aren't on our skypes or chatroom and you haven't visited any of it in a long time
your forum is doing fucking shit
skype and chatrooms =/= forum fagking
avatar
the ying and the yang
User

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by buttcrusher on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 am

true loser

buttcrusher
Starting Up

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by the ying and the yang on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:03 am

flamingdinner is a dickburger
avatar
the ying and the yang
User

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by FlamingDinner on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Well that kind of figures, though I have no reason to trust you

I can still give you the other stuff

Maybe you should tell your girlfriend about everything youve done online in full detail from 3 years ago to now and see if that doesn't provoke sort of a "umm ammykins do you think its really ok to screw with all these kids online who are at best 13? Look how they act its not like they deserve it, theyre obviouslu mrntally deficient lol anyways islu ammykins cuz i like having bfs that are so edgy they hate other edgy people that are edgy in different ways xoxo"

and would you mind showing her some that are more recent, because frankly at first the reason you guys made me so upset was because my greeting wasnt exacrly warm and i ended up getting banned for making a shitty joke that i didnt even really stand behind but now its becausr you have the incapacity to leave me alone so yeah that would be nice @ thanks for reading toodles

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by FlamingDinner on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:10 pm

If anything you say about yourself is true youd have much better things to do than try to bully teenagers you dont like online

Im going to try to conpletely ignore you and your friends after this unless im rly bored, gay or curious so yea

And renamon is a bitch especially in the non-english dubs

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:43 am

haha wow what a little crybaby bitch

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by FlamingDinner on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:24 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:haha wow what a little crybaby bitch
coming from the person that literally hates people who aren't socially successful and will break hell loose if he doesn't get his software rights

I don't have a victim complex, I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't started any feuds since the last account I made on TD

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:23 am

coming from the person that literally hates people who aren't socially successful and will break hell loose if he doesn't get his software rights
cool irrelevant ad hominem /b/ro

I don't have a victim complex, I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't started any feuds since the last account I made on TD
it's a sin to lie

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:23 am

exhibit a: your entire fucking post history on this very forum

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by FlamingDinner on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:48 am

ad hominem="comment"

hey if you noticed I was mad because you were here and you were fucking with everybody and getting away with it, I didn't bring RTCity into it for half a second

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by the ying and the yang on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:09 am

FlamingDinner wrote:If anything you say about yourself is true youd have much better things to do than try to bully teenagers you dont like online

Im going to try to conpletely ignore you and your friends after this unless im rly bored, gay or curious so yea

And renamon is a bitch especially in the non-english dubs
hahaha holy fuck are you serious did you just use 'bully' hahahaha what are you some kind of butt fudge loving fag "bawww dey cyber bulle me" hahahha grow a pair of balls pussy boy I bet yer mum fingers your bitch clit everynight
avatar
the ying and the yang
User

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by the ying and the yang on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 am

You said you got mad because your welcome wasn't a warm one.... Say amsk8r what was his first thread????
avatar
the ying and the yang
User

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: are you planning to revive this.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum