OTRevolution

woo cults are fun

Go down

woo cults are fun

Post by Fruitbotyx on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 am

so it revolves around like god-like beings born from dying stars said stars were created by some other guy and then this one chick named Gyten made earth and so kanny and i are each working on our own version of the bible and we're still working on it but here's what we got so far

my version:
At first, there was nothing, excepting Creator Shaethu.
Creator Shaethu began to create a large mass of light, to bring sight to the universe. He created more of these masses, and He named them Stars. As time went on, the Stars began to die. From them, beings were born. Beings of power, beings of light. Creator Shaethu named them Starchildren. He gave these Starchildren god-like powers, and left them to go forth and create his universe, around unborn Starchildren to provide them with food. One Starchild, named Gyten, created a mass of stone, She named this mass of stone "Earth." From that mass of stone, She made life. She made water, She made plants, She made animals, and She made humans. She gave humans knowledge, the knowledge of Her and Shaethu Himself. Some humans rejected the knowledge, however the ones who believed she dubbed The Knowing, and granted them exceptional knowledge, strength, and wit, for the price of devoting their lives to Creator Shaethu.

kanny's version:
When us sentient humans were never created, there existed one spirit. Thou holy spirit was destined to be known as our leader. Thou god existed in an empty place, within a place in which there was no heart beat in sight, with only the god thinking on our sentient plane.
Now, our god had many emotions, thy being the birth of anger, sadness and love. Thou longed to have another. Thy then birthed his children from stars in which he created, and sent on of these starchildren to make a suitable planet, in which us humans would be birthed. This quest then lead the starchild to make a small planet just fit for us creatures. It was a mass of water and land. Our holy spirit then made the plants, animals and humans. The humans, made from a part of him. When thy human would die, a part of him would then be restored. Within the first six humans thou god had made, he had picked too, im which would be blessed. They would know the true knowledge of the land, the starchildren, and would teach the right. The three would then be named Moll Mare, Barlar, and Bonesmith.
These thrived in almost a perfect world, the larger animals, with scales in which would protect them from lies. Our god was very loving, promosing love, protection, and power. These humans were on their way to a level of unspeakable sentience, almost a level in which they would be godlike, that is, until their protectors had mysteriously died, leaving their bones upon the land. This left left the three blessed ones to think their god had abandoned them. They never spoke of him to the others, and rebelled against his will. The land grew dark, death has became true, and animals could no longer resist eating others, as now the land was filled with sin. Life now had began anew in a darker reality. New emotions were now present within the now empty souls of the humans,
lust, hatred, as they were now distant from their god. They were sinful, and no longer

both still highly WIP but i'll edit the post as they're built upon

also dragon's contributing but he's coming up with rituals and stuff

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woo cults are fun

Post by kosovo on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:55 pm

how are you going to spread the word
kosovo
THA B0$$

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruitbotyx on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:12 pm

kosovo wrote:how are you going to spread the word
not a clue

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SAUCY on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 pm

kosovo wrote:how are you going to spread the word
put it on a few religion sites and do the way i try to get people to join my cult

Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum