on his profile he links to a thread where he explicitly admits to spamming

what does he want to be perma'd

I assume he doesn't care at this point since he already has 100k

dead fucking serious ventus has 100k

and guess who gets banned over this chat I had with him

http://pastebin.com/krPB4wkm

me

fuckin duh

Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lol ventus u so funny

Post by FlamingDinner on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 am

it was just one day though so

Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kosovo on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 am

i actually like ventus because he taught the roblox community that post count means jack shit
kosovo
THA B0$$

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanny on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:03 pm

that chat was extemely homophobic and triggering

anyway, i dont know who ventus is or what the fuck you guys did to eachother, that is some fuckin' drama man

as far as i see, i guess ventus spammed and you got in trouble, and now you guys are pissed

i dont really know its a while guess but you guys need to really cut your shit

i really dont understand arguing over the internet

Last edited by Kanny on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im dum ok)

The Insufferable

Location : A small room, holding only a crying, 19 year old, gender fluid, creature.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingDinner on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Kanny wrote:that chat was extemely homophobic and triggering

anyway, i dont know who ventus is or what the fuck you guys did to eachother, that is some fuckin' drama man

as far as i see, i guess ventus spammed and you got in trouble, and now you guys are pissed

i dont really know its a while guess but you guys need to really cut your shit

i really dont understand arguing over the internet

I kept bugging him about he was spamming and trying to make him feel bad so he invited me to rt chatroom and told me to cam there so he could make fun of my ugly face and that was a perfect time for my webcam to fuck up so he made fun of my voice instead which is funny because I've had girls fall in love with me just because of my voice on multiple occasions

It is some fuckin drama but if you notice most of it comes from his side

Seriously I tried to blackmail him with it but when I went through with it nobody believed me even though I had piles of evidence that we were both there

well actually I guess most of the evidence was the fact that Ventus wouldn't post his browser history around the time of the chat so it was a-ok to assume that he was hiding that he was there

anyways later on he pretended he didn't know what I was talking about like a MATURE GENTLEMAN and obviously people believed him and said I made it up/it was an "imposter" (none of them can spell apparently!!)

holy bejeezus no way in pink-ass hell I made that up it's got like the times and Ventus acting like a shit and everything and Ventus specifically told me to go on the rt tinychat through a ROBLOX chatlog and I even posted that and they STILL didn't believe me!!

OF COURSE THEY BELIEVE VENTUS, THE GUY WHO ADMITS TO SPAMMING AFTER HE FINALLY HAS WHAT HE WANTS (FOR QUESTIONABLE REASONS)

FUCKIN' DUH

HOLD ON I HAVE TO GO WRECK SOME SHIT CUZ I'M FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW

And yeah I agree with Kosovo, people don't even do post milestone threads any more

Honestly, besides the summerfags that are common in both RT and ROT, RT is just like OT on a really fucking shitty day except it's like that ALL THE TIME.

I still have to wreck some shit so brb

Last edited by FlamingDinner on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total

FlamingDinner
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanny on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm

oh k then you might want to calm down over some pixels hun

i mean iguess i could get mad at the internet but why? its not like affecting your real life or anything i never got that

but uh, i guess if you feel mad thats your call

im going off topic

uh

sorry for the situation i guess

im out

The Insufferable

Location : A small room, holding only a crying, 19 year old, gender fluid, creature.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum