OTRevolution

the fuck happened

Go down

List of Our Least Favorite Songs and Artists v0.1

Post by Kanny on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 am

lets gogogo

_________________
talk shit get hit
avatar
Kanny
The Insufferable

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : A small room, holding only a crying, 19 year old, gender fluid, creature.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the fuck happened

Post by kosovo on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:26 pm

i smell dogman
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by Fruitbotyx on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 pm

this might explain something:
looking through the logs, i found this which appeared right before the purge of everything ever

even better is that luigiboy had literally one entire post so i have a feeling that this was due to the schemings of dogman

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by Fruitbotyx on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:34 pm

haha even better;
yesterday dogman claimed that, looking at the logs (which i would have done my account didn't cease to exist) he claimed that some admin went in and changed his password and made it look like he did it: two flaws right there
ONE: The log had no record of someone changing his password, which it should have if what he was saying is true.
TWO: All of the edits were done from that luigiboy account.

SO MUCH FLAWS

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by kosovo on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

well luigiboy's email was a 10minutemail address, so it was amsk8r
and dogman was helping him "raid"

fucking dogman
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by Lcke on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:50 am

I don't like to dwell on forum drama.

Or, indeed, to even speak up on the matter.

But I feel that it should be known that Dogman wasn't on any of his chat programs, sites or otherwise last night, after he told me he was on his way to a friend's house for a party, and furthermore. that he had locked his computer before leaving.

Also. may I ask why Dogman would ever want to assist the very same raiding asshole(s) who indeed started the forum drama in the beginning, on the first OTx to ever come into place (which happens to have been run by Dogman himself)?

Even if for some demented reason he did do what you claim he did, why would we permanently ban him from the site as opposed to having him demoted to regular user?

I'm not here to be a public enemy, I just want to see what logic you are trying to convey with these actions.

_________________
one does not simply

make a signature on a smart phone
avatar
Lcke
Starting Up

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-05-10
Age : 104
Location : fuckshit avenue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by Fruitbotyx on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:23 am

Lcke wrote:Dogman wasn't on any of his chat programs, sites or otherwise last night
Actually, around midnight, he was online. It was shortly after midnight when this all happened.

Lcke wrote:Also. may I ask why Dogman would ever want to assist the very same raiding asshole(s) who indeed started the forum drama in the beginning, on the first OTx to ever come into place (which happens to have been run by Dogman himself)?
Actually, in case you haven't been here for the past week or so, Dogman's been acting like he hates all of OTR, ever since I punished him for banning scuba for banning ammy. (For the record, Dogman and Scuba and I were all in the wrong.) Thus, I think he did it for his own purposes rather than for OTTD.

Lcke wrote:Even if for some demented reason he did do what you claim he did, why would we permanently ban him from the site as opposed to having him demoted to regular user?
I had no say in the matter; I'll unban him if kosovo gives me the OK.

Lcke wrote:I'm not here to be a public enemy, I just want to see what logic you are trying to convey with these actions.
I see where you're coming from, and I think we're all a bit unsure of what actually happened. Everything will settle in time.

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by a on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 am

why does this redirect to the music thread??
avatar
a
asfkjbfgvaskbfa

Posts : 128
Join date : 2013-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by Kanny on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 am

first, why is this on my shitty thread

second, what the fuck are you talking bout

_________________
talk shit get hit
avatar
Kanny
The Insufferable

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-05-31
Location : A small room, holding only a crying, 19 year old, gender fluid, creature.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by andrewmack on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:23 am

i think a forum glitch has happened
shit

_________________
monobear you sick fuck
avatar
andrewmack
salesman

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-04-21
Location : cooltown

View user profile http://purrfessor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by Fruitbotyx on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:34 am

andrewmack wrote:i think a forum glitch has happened
shit
if you mean all the missing posts it's because of dogman deleting everything ever and the backups weren't as recent as they could have been

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by andrewmack on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Fruitbotyx wrote:
andrewmack wrote:i think a forum glitch has happened
shit
if you mean all the missing posts it's because of dogman deleting everything ever and the backups weren't as recent as they could have been

nah, not that.
the redirection to the music thread

_________________
monobear you sick fuck
avatar
andrewmack
salesman

Posts : 73
Join date : 2013-04-21
Location : cooltown

View user profile http://purrfessor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by kosovo on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:46 pm

ok fruit you can unban dogman, don't give him powers
i still think it was him though

why would someone "hack" into an account on an OT spinoff

i mean really
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:55 am

wait what the hell i just noticed the whole redirection thing

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by SAUCY on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:08 am

meh
after i saw what happen i singularly raided ottd for like 2 or 3 hours then got bored, because like everyone suspects it was dogman and ammy (since hammy is so "0h s0 gr8" at "h4king") i did too, and went inactive a few days
nice to see the place is back tho

_________________
A HUGE MASSIVE COCKSUCKING FAGGOT
avatar
SAUCY
Contributor

Posts : 220
Join date : 2013-04-20
Location : nigger we got more beats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the fuck happened

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum