OTRevolution

so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

View previous topic View next topic Go down

so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by Dogman328 on Fri May 31, 2013 9:50 pm

explain
and i just want kosovo to answer

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by kosovo on Fri May 31, 2013 10:47 pm

well first i thought i could trust you, you were doing a good job

then amsk8r came and you got back into thunderdome

that's fine and all but then you started defending him at every chance and HAD to make sure he's unbanned

i know he's your bro and all but that's not how an admin should be

also demoting scuba was fucking stupid, you could have just unbanned amsk8r and told scuba why you did it but no, you had to demote him and ban him for 10 days

and now i can't trust you with powers because you'll probably delete the forum
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 10:48 pm

"but then you started defending him at every chance and HAD to make sure he's unbanned"

nah you're a fucking idiot he unbanned me ONE TIME and it was after gaymes permabanned me for saying "name colors are for faggots"

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 10:50 pm

so permanently banning someone for no reason is completely acceptable but temp. banning someone for admin abuse is treason

holy shit you suck at running a forum lmao

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 10:50 pm

all you had to do was take our deal

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 10:53 pm

carl in charge

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by kosovo on Fri May 31, 2013 10:53 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:so permanently banning someone for no reason is completely acceptable but temp. banning someone for admin abuse is treason

holy shit you suck at running a forum lmao
what's your GOD TIER idea then
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 10:55 pm

kosovo wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:so permanently banning someone for no reason is completely acceptable but temp. banning someone for admin abuse is treason

holy shit you suck at running a forum lmao
what's your GOD TIER idea then
being actually sensible and not a huge cocksucker

ban the user who was abusing their fucking mod and let dogman keep his admin for disciplining them for breaking the fucking rules you stupid shit

"a bloo bloo amsk8r slavevvv" no its not being an "amsk8r slave" its called being sensible you fag

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by kosovo on Fri May 31, 2013 10:57 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
kosovo wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:so permanently banning someone for no reason is completely acceptable but temp. banning someone for admin abuse is treason

holy shit you suck at running a forum lmao
what's your GOD TIER idea then
being actually sensible and not a huge cocksucker

ban the user who was abusing their fucking mod and let dogman keep his admin for disciplining them for breaking the fucking rules you stupid shit

"a bloo bloo amsk8r slavevvv" no its not being an "amsk8r slave" its called being sensible you fag
ok so if you think that scuba should be banned for handing out an "i dont like you" ban then why the fuck do you ban most users on TD just because "fags lel check your privelege"
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 10:59 pm

cool ad hominem bro
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 11:00 pm

also scuba did it twice to me so obviously theyre unable to learn and will probably do it again

shit admin 0/10

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by kosovo on Fri May 31, 2013 11:01 pm

why do you even want dogman to be admin i thought you hated this place

and most people here hate you
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 11:02 pm

kosovo wrote:why do you even want dogman to be admin i thought you hated this place

and most people here hate you
i dont give a fuck also are you setting the stage for the 5th i dont like you ban ive gotten

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 11:03 pm

im fighting for dogman because hes the only good user on here not including me and maybe fruit and he shouldnt have had his admin taken away in the first place

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by kosovo on Fri May 31, 2013 11:04 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
kosovo wrote:why do you even want dogman to be admin i thought you hated this place

and most people here hate you
i dont give a fuck also are you setting the stage for the 5th i dont like you ban ive gotten
yeah i am

you're begging to be banned
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by kosovo on Fri May 31, 2013 11:04 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:im fighting for dogman because hes the only good user on here not including me and maybe fruit and he shouldnt have had his admin taken away in the first place
planning another epic raid bro?
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm

kosovo wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
kosovo wrote:why do you even want dogman to be admin i thought you hated this place

and most people here hate you
i dont give a fuck also are you setting the stage for the 5th i dont like you ban ive gotten
yeah i am

you're begging to be banned
lol do it i dont give a shit

me and dogman will probably just quit for OTTD and then this forum will fall over and die

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so kosovo you really think that demoting me for doing my job is right

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum