OTRevolution

Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Go down

Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Unstoppable Star on Mon May 27, 2013 6:24 am

All he's doing is insulting people which is punishable in my book

_________________
video:
avatar
Unstoppable Star
Foxy Grandpa

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21
Location : In hell.

View user profile http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 27, 2013 6:25 am

wouldn't that technically mean we'd have to ban half the forum if this is going to be your reasoning

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Unstoppable Star on Mon May 27, 2013 6:27 am

Dogman328 wrote:wouldn't that technically mean we'd have to ban half the forum if this is going to be your reasoning
fair point
but that is literally ALL he's doing
It has nothing to do with TD, I just don't like how the excessive amount of sheer insults he spouts out

_________________
video:
avatar
Unstoppable Star
Foxy Grandpa

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21
Location : In hell.

View user profile http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 27, 2013 6:30 am

Unstoppable Star wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:wouldn't that technically mean we'd have to ban half the forum if this is going to be your reasoning
fair point
but that is literally ALL he's doing
It has nothing to do with TD, I just don't like how the excessive amount of sheer insults he spouts out
still, it just seems kinda petty to ban him over something like this.
it's basically the equivalent of a roblox "ur being manies" ban

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Unstoppable Star on Mon May 27, 2013 6:33 am

Dogman328 wrote:
Unstoppable Star wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:wouldn't that technically mean we'd have to ban half the forum if this is going to be your reasoning
fair point
but that is literally ALL he's doing
It has nothing to do with TD, I just don't like how the excessive amount of sheer insults he spouts out
still, it just seems kinda petty to ban him over something like this.
it's basically the equivalent of a roblox "ur being manies" ban
true, true
alright
But I'm going to clean up the excessive shit he's posted (ie where he owes on for 3 paragraphs about why FD is a "horsefucker"

_________________
video:
avatar
Unstoppable Star
Foxy Grandpa

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21
Location : In hell.

View user profile http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 am

Unstoppable Star wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
Unstoppable Star wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:wouldn't that technically mean we'd have to ban half the forum if this is going to be your reasoning
fair point
but that is literally ALL he's doing
It has nothing to do with TD, I just don't like how the excessive amount of sheer insults he spouts out
still, it just seems kinda petty to ban him over something like this.
it's basically the equivalent of a roblox "ur being manies" ban
true, true
alright
But ok going to clean up the excessive shit he's posted
I've just been locking the threads and moving them to our prison island.
I suggest you do the same.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Unstoppable Star on Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 am

Dogman328 wrote:
Unstoppable Star wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:
Unstoppable Star wrote:
Dogman328 wrote:wouldn't that technically mean we'd have to ban half the forum if this is going to be your reasoning
fair point
but that is literally ALL he's doing
It has nothing to do with TD, I just don't like how the excessive amount of sheer insults he spouts out
still, it just seems kinda petty to ban him over something like this.
it's basically the equivalent of a roblox "ur being manies" ban
true, true
alright
But ok going to clean up the excessive shit he's posted
I've just been locking the threads and moving them to our prison island.
I suggest you do the same.
Alright
Lets do this.

_________________
video:
avatar
Unstoppable Star
Foxy Grandpa

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21
Location : In hell.

View user profile http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Morgan Freeman on Mon May 27, 2013 6:48 am

Morgan Freeman thinks Kosovo should make a vote on banning Ammy.

_________________
avatar
Morgan Freeman
Morgan Freeman

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Morgan Freeman's Clouds

View user profile http://morganfreeman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 27, 2013 7:07 am

Morgan Freeman wrote:Morgan Freeman thinks Kosovo should make a vote on banning Ammy.
Dogman328 thinks that a vote on banning someone for no reason other than not liking them is petty.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Immersioni on Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 am

done.
He's gone.
Whoop, may be an ignorant bitch but I don't fucking like him, he's told us to ban him, he said on OTTD he's been trying to get himself banned.

But since you little fags love him so much I did it.
avatar
Immersioni
cross dressing beach

Posts : 184
Join date : 2013-05-08
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 30, 2013 6:26 am

Immersioni wrote:done.
He's gone.
Whoop, may be an ignorant bitch but I don't fucking like him, he's told us to ban him, he said on OTTD he's been trying to get himself banned.

But since you little fags love him so much I did it.
enjoy your ban

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I just ban nerdkiller/ammy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum