OTRevolution

Liberation

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:52 am

FlamingDinner wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:I'm not self centered at all in fact if I had the chance to kill you with no consequences I wouldn't because I just care about people like that even though I'm like 94% sure the feeling isn't mutual

I would take down your site though because it really sucks for people as old as 20 to be wasting their time making fun of eight year olds on a kids site

thought I'd put it into perspective

and actually those poker sites were legit
you're forgetting that our servers are hosted in countries that aren't the united states

>implying the fbi can only take down servers in the usa
um yeah they only can why the fuck do you think TOR still exists if that were the case hahahaahahahahhaha

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:53 am

FlamingDinner wrote:it's funny how I'm actually prime supporter #2 of the motion to remove post count and you used to flaunt your post count on your original amsk8r account

you were basically petrikov but add immature to that
aww now he's doing personal attacks isn't he cute

face it kid u r mad
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:53 am

flaming in charge

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 am

wrecked so fucking hard kid hahahaha

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 am

get owned forever you're just dickmad that we dont slobber on your post count on ROT

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:there's a huge difference in between casually being unkind and giving rape threats, repeated verbal abuse, racial slurs, death wishes repeatedly for no known reason not even "he's a nerd"

honestly I get the feeling you guys are such huge rejects irl that you take it out on people you don't even know

I'm not copy pasting that that's honestly what I'm picking up from you

and rtcity didn't make fun of a tv show he made fun of EVERYONE who liked said tv show just because he was so insecure about also liking it that he had to pick on others for liking it he's still like that he's gone mad from it I remember when he used to be a good RTer and OTer
"rape threats" haha not even close to true
"repeated verbal abuse" each and every time started by you
"racial slurs" 1st ammendment
"death wishes" pffthaha we've never done anything close to that

big poppa wrote:HAHAhaAHAHAHahaAH GREASY SPIC I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER BY A TACO TRUCK WITH MLP STICKERS ON IT WHILE YOU'RE FAPPING TO LE EDGY MAY MAYS

I have lots of these actually

Most of them were over Skype

I even have caps

oh yeah and go ahead ignore the contents of the post keep telling yourself how much swag you have

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 am

FlamingDinner wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:there's a huge difference in between casually being unkind and giving rape threats, repeated verbal abuse, racial slurs, death wishes repeatedly for no known reason not even "he's a nerd"

honestly I get the feeling you guys are such huge rejects irl that you take it out on people you don't even know

I'm not copy pasting that that's honestly what I'm picking up from you

and rtcity didn't make fun of a tv show he made fun of EVERYONE who liked said tv show just because he was so insecure about also liking it that he had to pick on others for liking it he's still like that he's gone mad from it I remember when he used to be a good RTer and OTer
"rape threats" haha not even close to true
"repeated verbal abuse" each and every time started by you
"racial slurs" 1st ammendment
"death wishes" pffthaha we've never done anything close to that

big poppa wrote:HAHAhaAHAHAHahaAH GREASY SPIC I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER BY A TACO TRUCK WITH MLP STICKERS ON IT WHILE YOU'RE FAPPING TO LE EDGY MAY MAYS

I have lots of these actually

Most of them were over Skype

I even have caps

oh yeah and go ahead ignore the contents of the post keep telling yourself how much swag you have
hahahahahahahahahah you're taking that seriously oh man
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 am

well most of you nerds live in the us I'm sure you can get arrested and forced to take your site down so ha wrecked again

and no I wasn't taking that seriously but it can still be used against you

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am

ammy go do something important with your life like actually show commitment to your girlfriend Wink

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am

FlamingDinner wrote:well most of you nerds live in the us I'm sure you can get arrested and forced to take your site down so ha wrecked again

and no I wasn't taking that seriously but it can still be used against you
no it can't

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reasonability
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 am

also what happens on and off of OTTD is seperate, even if oaky genuinely threatened you on skype that has nothing to do with our forum so the law isn't going to pull it for it (especially since oaky doesn't run the fucking forum stupid shit)

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 am

flaming gets fucking SCHOOLED

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 am

oaky wrote:FUCKING HORSEFUCKER I HOPE YOU GET SUCKED UP A HORSE DICK WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE LOVE TO IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and the fact I've never heard of this reasonablility thing which goes to show how flawed and easy to disrupt the legal system is

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 am

hahaha learn a basic idea of how the system works before pretending to be a master of it you pseudointellectual nerd go cry on roblox bitch

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 am

FlamingDinner wrote:
oaky wrote:FUCKING HORSEFUCKER I HOPE YOU GET SUCKED UP A HORSE DICK WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE LOVE TO IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and the fact I've never heard of this reasonablility thing which goes to show how flawed and easy to disrupt the legal system is
STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL RUN ACROSS THE FUCKING FACE OF THE EARTH TO YOUR EXACT LOCATION AND BITE YOUR DICK AND BALLS RIGHT OFF YOUR CROTCH AND SHIT IN YOUR FACE AS YOU SLOWLY BLEED OUT YOU CUNT PASTED ASS GENIE DICK GOBLIN DIARRHEA WIZARD I AM FUCKING A HUNDRED DOLLARS SERIOUS I WILL FUCKING PLASTER YOUR CORPSE WITH MY CEMENT FECES AND FORCE IT ACROSS THE ROOM AND INTO A CORNER FROM THE SHEER FORCE OF MY SHIT SPRAYING OUT OF MY BUTTHOLE YOU CUNT LIZARD DICK LICKER
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 am

funny how you say I'm getting schooled when you're presumably high school age with a girlfriend you fuck all the time and a site you tend to all the time which makes me assume that you're a washed up no life dropout reject who spends his time fucking his girlfriend and polishing the one fragment that's left of your life

I'm not a psychologist but seriously

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 10:00 am

You know how homestuck is supposed to be gay and one of the worst comics ever written

well our relationship equates to a form of troll romance

you love me ammy also you're gay and one of the worst people ever to live

admit it

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 10:01 am

FlamingDinner wrote:funny how you say I'm getting schooled when you're presumably high school age with a girlfriend you fuck all the time and a site you tend to all the time which makes me assume that you're a washed up no life dropout reject who spends his time fucking his girlfriend and polishing the one fragment that's left of your life

I'm not a psychologist but seriously
coming from the angry mexican kid who's dedicated a good part of his life to trying to "epic troll" OTTD and filter break cuz its eddgy epik win on roblox

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 10:01 am

FlamingDinner wrote:You know how homestuck is supposed to be gay and one of the worst comics ever written

well our relationship equates to a form of troll romance

you love me ammy also you're gay and one of the worst people ever to live

admit it
homofuck is shit
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 10:04 am

I filterpass occasionally because the rules established are for fucking 6 year olds not 13 year olds and up

also I've spent maybe 2 months trying to epik trole ottd and I don't even do it any more because I realized that I don't have to care what you think and by now everyone except your mindless drones (which have gone down to 4 active ones you piece of shit) knows the same

Look everybody knows you're just a troll who masturbates to small children getting mad online, it's basically a fact piecing together all the little stages of your posting history like pre otff and pre totl and all that

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 10:05 am

you love me ammy

which is quite sad because if I met you irl I'd slap you several times maybe give you a further beating and walk away as you cry on the ground about how you just got owned by a fucking mexican which I'm not actually a mexican or even a spic

also mexicans will end up owning your country and being your boss just saying

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 10:06 am

i can only imagine the volume of the hot tears leaking out of your face and falling into the bucket of fucking tacos your eating right now amigo jesus christ you're just resorting to slinging insults at me cuz you know you're wrong lel

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 10:11 am

dude there's not even any point to prove wrong by this point we're just hurlign shit at each other



seriously though give up and do something important with your life this is a request as a fellow human being it does you more good than me

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 10:13 am

FlamingDinner wrote:dude there's not even any point to prove wrong by this point we're just hurlign shit at each other



seriously though give up and do something important with your life this is a request as a fellow human being it does you more good than me
um what dude? i have a job, a sex life, grades and skillzzzzzz. what do you have to make yourself worthy of telling *me* to "get a life", nerd?
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 10:13 am

le upset hispanic face

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum