OTRevolution

Liberation

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sun May 26, 2013 7:44 am

god i can already imagine this kid probably on the phone wailing about "waah these big mean teenagers on the internet called me a MEXICAn TAKE THEM DOWN PlZ" and acting like he knows everything about the american justice system and computerz holy shit

STAY ON THE JOB UNTIL EVERY MURDERING JAP IS WIPED OUT!
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by Little Mac on Sun May 26, 2013 8:25 am

i'm not gonna lie

OTL is a piece of fucking shit

it's got a shit mod team

full of outdated and shit memes

overall i wouldn't consider visiting it

take ammy's word on this one guys

_________________
what i'm gonna do to you at night:
avatar
Little Mac
The Excessive Swearer

Posts : 49
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Bronx N.Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sun May 26, 2013 8:31 am

Little Mac wrote:i'm not gonna lie

OTL is a piece of fucking shit

it's got a shit mod team

full of outdated and shit memes

overall i wouldn't consider visiting it

take ammy's word on this one guys
shit it's god a mod team now

did he go and promote every kid who responded with "ok ill join.. but ONLY if U make me a mod >:3" or something
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by Little Mac on Sun May 26, 2013 8:33 am

probably so

i think flamingdinner is just a buttmad faggot who can't say no to the people who say i join if u make me modrator!!

anyways, it's mod team is gonna be shit if it's newfags who just joined.

_________________
what i'm gonna do to you at night:
avatar
Little Mac
The Excessive Swearer

Posts : 49
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Bronx N.Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 am

Little Mac wrote:probably so

i think flamingdinner is just a buttmad faggot who can't say no to the people who say i join if u make me modrator!!

anyways, it's mod team is gonna be shit if it's newfags who just joined.
http://forumid18.forumotion.com/memberlist

seems so

irer - no 1 care
flamingdinner - gigantic faggot
mr man - that a/chief master guru person
star of youknow - faggot OP trying to pretend to be friendly to keep with his roleplaying persona
sweetbro - name does the explaining for me, also his avatar is that one gay futurama maymay that got stale 3 years ago
xc6 - isnt he some huge aspie from ROT also furfag avatar
ace mcwicked - obviously me

this shit doesn't stand a chance which is hilarious because FD keeps trying to vandalize our wiki to talk about how great his forum is and damage control his countless fuck-ups he's made in just the past 7 hours
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 am

yeah it only has 7 users after a shit-ton of aggressive advertising and none of them seem particularly interested in the place

gg

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by Little Mac on Sun May 26, 2013 8:43 am

i think you should get some people in OTTD to raid OTL before it lays eggs, and more shitty advertising.

_________________
what i'm gonna do to you at night:
avatar
Little Mac
The Excessive Swearer

Posts : 49
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Bronx N.Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 am

Little Mac wrote:i think you should get some people in OTTD to raid OTL before it lays eggs, and more shitty advertising.
in my experience i know a forum like this is going to go absolutely nowhere so it's worthless to put the time into it

the most it'll do is absorb all the dumbfucks who have been on ROT for two days and then it'll die and they'll go back to frolicking on the games page, so it'll actually do roblox forums a bit of good if anything
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Sun May 26, 2013 9:27 am

op sucks dicks

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by kosovo on Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 am

way too many forum sections, overuse of memes

this will never take off
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:32 am

Little Mac wrote:i'm not gonna lie

OTL is a piece of fucking shit

it's got a shit mod team

full of outdated and shit memes

overall i wouldn't consider visiting it

take ammy's word on this one guys

>elaborate

>if a mod team is me and starwarsbrony then ok

>fixedd

never take ammy's word on anything he owns a fucking shoutwiki just to glorify himself that really says a lot about him just saying no offense xD

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:yeah it only has 7 users after a shit-ton of aggressive advertising and none of them seem particularly interested in the place

gg

I hardly advertised at all I keep getting banned from the damn site

Little Mac wrote:i think you should get some people in OTTD to raid OTL before it lays eggs, and more shitty advertising.

baww baww baw baw bawwwwwww

kosovo wrote:way too many forum sections, overuse of memes

this will never take off

more or less fixed

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:36 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
nerd destroyer wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
nerd destroyer wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:
nerd destroyer wrote:lol FD was talking shit about this place and now he's trying to suck up for that sweet sweet activity he'll never get

what are you going to do about it?

when did I talk shit about otr
EDIT: "Where the mods don't suck" Where the mods suck would be Thunderdumb ROT and OTR Smile

lies I only talked about Thunderdumb and ROT
yeah that's why you edited the post when you knew you had attention from the people here right buddy

except your gonna need screencaps to prove that I ever said anything like that
i already have the benefit of the assumption you dumbfuck lol "hurr gib caps" doesn't apply here like your precious /b/

http://offtopicspinoffs.shoutwiki.com/w/index.php?title=OT_Liberated&diff=2597&oldid=2595
http://offtopicspinoffs.shoutwiki.com/w/index.php?title=Legal_Threats&curid=450&diff=2596&oldid=2594
http://offtopicspinoffs.shoutwiki.com/w/index.php?title=Amsk8r&curid=106&diff=2605&oldid=2572

I did edit the wiki and I never said I didn't you dumb fuck also you still need caps it doesn't matter where

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:i like how you keep saying "THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!" and fail to cover up any of the evidence of you actually doing these things

you went out of your way to try and vandalize the wiki to say "FD NEVER THREATENED TO HAVE THE COPS ON OTTD" when you still have that one thread up and just now admitted to trying to have the cops on us

also we're split from forumotion so have fun trying you little butthurt bitch, and we're 100% in line with the law where our servers are hosted

I didn't say I was going to call the FBI. You were all like "waa r u gonna call the fbi u little mexican shit" and I was like "I might if you keep at it" and

forumotion still owns your software and they can revoke it and you'll have a big pile of unusable data and

fbi wouldn't have a single damn problem taking down a site that revolves around illegal raiding and personal assaults which is basically the truth

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:owned so fucking hard

go back to posting on ROT about "POST COUNTS FTW" and "CLOP 2 PONIEZZZ", not even OTR wants you here

further proof that you only count troll posts when talking about rot

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 am

uhm no we just have some remenants of forumotion's software on our site, it's seperate from forumotion (i have the entire DB on my server in fact)

also the FBI is a little too busy going after fans of child pornography and terrorists to bother with some teenagers having fun with some shitty dead forum spinoffs lol if you really think we're worth their time because "waah these kids werent completely nice to me on the internet!!" then you're on a new scale of self-centered
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:44 am

le typical ROT user face

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:uhm no we just have some remenants of forumotion's software on our site, it's seperate from forumotion

also the FBI is a little too busy going after fans of child pornography and terrorists to bother with some teenagers having fun with some shitty dead spinoffs lol

dude you're way wrong they're even shutting down internet poker sites

FRIGGIN'


INTERNET POKER.

And yeah as soon as the government goes on another one of those cyberbullying freakouts then YOU'RE IN FOR IT NERD HAHAHAHAHA YOU'LL BE WRECKED SO BAD

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 am

also our "raiding" isn't illegal at all and your definition of it is completely skewed considering how you thought me going to your shit site and calling you gay was a "raid"

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:47 am

FlamingDinner wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:uhm no we just have some remenants of forumotion's software on our site, it's seperate from forumotion

also the FBI is a little too busy going after fans of child pornography and terrorists to bother with some teenagers having fun with some shitty dead spinoffs lol

dude you're way wrong they're even shutting down internet poker sites

FRIGGIN'


INTERNET POKER.

And yeah as soon as the government goes on another one of those cyberbullying freakouts then YOU'RE IN FOR IT NERD HAHAHAHAHA YOU'LL BE WRECKED SO BAD
thats because internet poker sites are doing grand theft and forgery? also keep dreaming buddy whatever gets you to sleep at night, being unkind to someone on the internet isn't illegal and you clearly don't know anything about how the law works
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:47 am

I'm not self centered at all in fact if I had the chance to kill you with no consequences I wouldn't because I just care about people like that even though I'm like 94% sure the feeling isn't mutual

I would take down your site though because it really sucks for people as old as 20 to be wasting their time making fun of eight year olds on a kids site

thought I'd put it into perspective

and actually those poker sites were legit

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:48 am

haha holy shit this kid is so gay

this is all because rtcity made fun of his favorite masturbation material on tumblr btw

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:48 am

FlamingDinner wrote:I'm not self centered at all in fact if I had the chance to kill you with no consequences I wouldn't because I just care about people like that even though I'm like 94% sure the feeling isn't mutual

I would take down your site though because it really sucks for people as old as 20 to be wasting their time making fun of eight year olds on a kids site

thought I'd put it into perspective

and actually those poker sites were legit
you're forgetting that our servers are hosted in countries that aren't the united states
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:50 am

there's a huge difference in between casually being unkind and giving rape threats, repeated verbal abuse, racial slurs, death wishes repeatedly for no known reason not even "he's a nerd"

honestly I get the feeling you guys are such huge rejects irl that you take it out on people you don't even know

I'm not copy pasting that that's honestly what I'm picking up from you

and rtcity didn't make fun of a tv show he made fun of EVERYONE who liked said tv show just because he was so insecure about also liking it that he had to pick on others for liking it he's still like that he's gone mad from it I remember when he used to be a good RTer and OTer

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:51 am

you're just doing this because you're scorched that "omg these guys online werent sucking my post count ;_;" hahahahah dude grow up

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:51 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:I'm not self centered at all in fact if I had the chance to kill you with no consequences I wouldn't because I just care about people like that even though I'm like 94% sure the feeling isn't mutual

I would take down your site though because it really sucks for people as old as 20 to be wasting their time making fun of eight year olds on a kids site

thought I'd put it into perspective

and actually those poker sites were legit
you're forgetting that our servers are hosted in countries that aren't the united states

>implying the fbi can only take down servers in the usa

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:52 am

FlamingDinner wrote:there's a huge difference in between casually being unkind and giving rape threats, repeated verbal abuse, racial slurs, death wishes repeatedly for no known reason not even "he's a nerd"

honestly I get the feeling you guys are such huge rejects irl that you take it out on people you don't even know

I'm not copy pasting that that's honestly what I'm picking up from you

and rtcity didn't make fun of a tv show he made fun of EVERYONE who liked said tv show just because he was so insecure about also liking it that he had to pick on others for liking it he's still like that he's gone mad from it I remember when he used to be a good RTer and OTer
"rape threats" haha not even close to true
"repeated verbal abuse" each and every time started by you
"racial slurs" 1st ammendment
"death wishes" pffthaha we've never done anything close to that

_________________
FOR FREEDOM I WOULD DIE
avatar
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

Posts : 710
Join date : 2013-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by FlamingDinner on Mon May 27, 2013 9:52 am

it's funny how I'm actually prime supporter #2 of the motion to remove post count and you used to flaunt your post count on your original amsk8r account

you were basically petrikov but add immature to that

_________________
Unstoppable Star wrote:But it's obviously what they [Thunderdome] do, given their vocabulary and the way they act. It just screams their parents didn't give them enough attention when they were little.

FlamingDinner
Contributor

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liberation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum