if my demands are not met then i'm bailing

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the ultimatum of dogman

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 10:37 am

we don't have to comply to your demands, and honestly I would be glad to see you gone
all you've really done is complain whenever you don't like something and argue
tbh I'm surprised you haven't already left considering how much stuff apparantly hasn't met your demands

Also, "improve post quality"? Why don't you do that first, maybe be a rolemodel for everyone else?

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 10:55 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:we don't have to comply to your demands, and honestly I would be glad to see you gone
all you've really done is complain whenever you don't like something and argue
tbh I'm surprised you haven't already left considering how much stuff apparantly hasn't met your demands

Also, "improve post quality"? Why don't you do that first, maybe be a rolemodel for everyone else?
1.Complain whenever you don't like something and argue
Provide examples(Oh and do tell me why we need to give a user his own forum and if you say for the lels or fun then you lose)
2.tbh I'm surprised you haven't already left considering how much stuff apparantly hasn't met your demands
tbh i'm only here because kosovo wants me to be
3.Also, "improve post quality"? Why don't you do that first, maybe be a rolemodel for everyone else?
Would need activity to do that first.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kosovo on Thu May 23, 2013 11:18 am

well if you really think OTRev is that bad, you should leave for OTTD (i really doubt they'll let you back), or just quit OTx altogether

i can't force people to think like you and make "quality" threads, if i really wanted to "discuss" something i wouldn't do it on an OTx

you're not helping activity by complaining
it's hard to get users to join a spinoff, considering the amount of shitty spinoffs thrown at OT every month, and then those get deleted/raided

you bring some good people here, if you really want to improve quality and activity
kosovo
THA B0$$

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Freeman on Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

Morgan Freeman thinks you should stop complaining.
Morgan Freeman is always right

View user profile http://morganfreeman.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 am

kosovo wrote:well if you really think OTRev is that bad, you should leave for OTTD (i really doubt they'll let you back), or just quit OTx altogether

i can't force people to think like you and make "quality" threads, if i really wanted to "discuss" something i wouldn't do it on an OTx

it's hard to get users to join a spinoff, considering the amount of shitty spinoffs thrown at OT every month, and then those get deleted/raided

you bring some good people here, if you really want to improve quality and activity
1.well if you really think OTRev is that bad, you should leave for OTTD (i really doubt they'll let you back), or just quit OTx altogether
i never said otrev is bad
i just said that activity needs to be brought
2.i can't force people to think like you and make "quality" threads, if i really wanted to "discuss" something i wouldn't do it on an OTx
which is funny because you basically said you'd ban people for "quality"
3.you bring some good people here, if you really want to improve quality and activity
i've invited everyone that i can and as you can see they left

i don't mean to sound like i'm whining or complaning but come on, you can at least admit that we need activity

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 12:47 pm

yo faggot if you're gonna ditch this shitload then you can hang out on OTTD so long as you don't act like a little bitch

Last edited by amsk8r on Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 12:47 pm

ok bye fags haha enjoy being virgins while we fuck our supermodel girlfriends hahaha NERDS

Last edited by amsk8r on Thu May 23, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 1:27 pm

yeah ottd doesn't fucking suck like this shitty forum because we don't think postan is sup3r srs bizns and are actual friends wiht one another (might be a foreign concept for you) so we dont have some fucking lunatic from the middle east threatening to stab you in the throat if you dont post X amount of times per day but rather a narrow-minded canadian alchoholic

lol why do you fags even bother, just hang out on OTTD if you're actually worth your salt
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 1:29 pm

ammy is merciful
ammy is kind

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a on Thu May 23, 2013 2:22 pm

. wrote:
improve activity
improve post quality

choose 1
a
asfkjbfgvaskbfa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ratiosu on Thu May 23, 2013 2:28 pm

a forum isn't a life choice
ratiosu
Starting Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 2:29 pm

a wrote:
. wrote:
improve activity
improve post quality

choose 1
activity

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Reference mk. II wrote:a forum isn't a life choice
all fourms are the same guys gosh! check your cis white male privilege

hahahahahahahahahahaha and you guys wonder why this place is faulting

Last edited by amsk8r on Thu May 23, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 2:54 pm

ssh no tears it'll all be over soon

motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 2:56 pm

My favorite thing about otrev fanbois is how 99% are forum illiterate retards. They go on OTRevolution because they think it magically transforms them into OTXers who can shitpost like a star but they just spend all their time trying to figure out a way to post ascii cocks, their A.D.D. kicking in half way into the first minute of looking for a new forum theme to use and it just becomes a perpetual exercise of trying to look better than the Thunderdome, like the forum serving as the bookshelf full of books a hipster wannabe pseudo-intellectual keeps around trying to pretend he's educated although he's never read a single one. They justify going on it in other ways, like their dipshit ROT twins of which they are the flip side of the same coin, with some retardation about "Tyrant mods", only serving to highlight they were morons who ended up getting banned because they were fucking socially illiterate common sense lacking posers. Like their ROT brethren, this forum has become less a platform for discussion for them for them, since it can't be a useful one since it has no useful catalog of threads to have meaningful discussion, and have become some retarded expression of their (lack of) a personality wherein they think its some ideological movement and they actually worship burn-out pseudo-celebrities like Fastlane who is basically a homeless person as accessories to their entire 'outfit' their use of this forum has become. Its all very sad.

Last edited by amsk8r on Thu May 23, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 3:10 pm

OTRevolution dumbs down the learning process for OTX, to about the equivalent of ROT. A user who is new to OTX and starts with OTRevolution may not ever shothorn a tag or even raid a forum, much less understand the capabilities of the quality posts and original content factories available to them, and the tools a their disposal (BBCode for example).

For these reasons, a lot of veteran or even new, yet determined OTThunderdome users automatically dislike OTRevolution, and it's userbase, because of the shortcuts they take to use their forum. OTX draws a large community of shitposting inclined, or at least interested people who seek to improve said skills, and understand more about quality posts, and they can see OTRevolution as counteracting this, or if you will, dumbing down their community they've worked so hard to create.

I think in the end one must accept there will always be ignorant, unwilling end-users who are not interested in the how or why, but simply want to use afro and blurry usergroups and silly reference usernames and Facebook. We can be thankful a forum such as otrev exists for these users, so the OTThunderdome community can thrive without such distractions.

motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 3:14 pm

I hate OTRev. I immediately lose respect for anyone who goes on it, and especially those who advocate it. Here’s why: Name 20 tags, release-for-release or year-for-year that have not come from OTTD. Thunderdome basically runs the show when it comes to quality posts. This includes things like the cloud, shoehorns, Account Suicide, I might as well inject SQL into your site, I genuinely have my priorities and I do manage to have a real social life that I enjoy having, respectable member of society, AMSK8R SLAVE, rtcity, OTSW et al. OTTD has shitposters making significant contributions to the entire forumotion original content stack upstream.

OTrevolution on the other hand pulls most of the heavy weight packaging from Roblox with each release. They then perform minor patching and testing. It generally lags behind TOTLounge by a release or two in parts of the quality posts stack. I never see @kosovo or @otrev email addresses in upstream changelogs.

So tell me again, how exactly does otrev innovate? They even struggle to release a new user group with each release, and groups is about the only original thing in OTREV.

Yes, OTrevolution is dead because they are standing on the shoulders of giants. Most of the hard work is hashed out before they ever import shitposting into their repositories. This is fine, and what Forums is all about, but I prefer to be in with the leaders rather than the followers.

What really irks me and what has really brewed my hatred are otrev users. They seem to think Kosovo is responsible for all that is good in the Forum world, and is bringing down the black nemesis OTThunderdome with his righteous fury. I have just proven how false this is. In my experience, OTRev's posts are cheap copies of Roblox and OTTD.

If you want a nice timesink forum, go to OTTD. If you like famewhoring, take it to ROT. If you're a boring facebook-frequent, go to IZ. But please, don’t feed the idiot magnet that is OTRevolution!

Last edited by amsk8r on Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a on Thu May 23, 2013 3:22 pm

stop

you're being an internet badass
a
asfkjbfgvaskbfa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 3:24 pm

a wrote:stop

le funny buzzwords
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a on Thu May 23, 2013 3:29 pm

amsk8r wrote:

le funny buzzwords

im serious
its very awkward to read this
a
asfkjbfgvaskbfa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 3:30 pm

a wrote:
amsk8r wrote:

le funny buzzwords

im serious
Bullshit you can't read (ooh wrecked so fucking hard nerd, get a life and a gf LOL)
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a on Thu May 23, 2013 3:33 pm

amsk8r wrote:
a wrote:
amsk8r wrote:

le funny buzzwords

im serious
Bullshit you can't read (ooh wrecked so fucking hard nerd, get a life and a gf LOL)

le butthurt face
a
asfkjbfgvaskbfa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Thu May 23, 2013 3:35 pm

a wrote:
amsk8r wrote:
a wrote:
amsk8r wrote:

le funny buzzwords

im serious

le butthurt face
le epic irony bro xDDD

Anyways nerds if you know what's right for you then you should probably jump ship to OTTD if you want to parttake in an actually not-shit community that isn't charged by estrogen
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
motherfucker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kosovo on Thu May 23, 2013 7:59 pm

. wrote:
kosovo wrote:well if you really think OTRev is that bad, you should leave for OTTD (i really doubt they'll let you back), or just quit OTx altogether

1.well if you really think OTRev is that bad, you should leave for OTTD (i really doubt they'll let you back), or just quit OTx altogether
i never said otrev is bad
i just said that activity needs to be brought
2.i can't force people to think like you and make "quality" threads, if i really wanted to "discuss" something i wouldn't do it on an OTx
which is funny because you basically said you'd ban people for "quality"
3.you bring some good people here, if you really want to improve quality and activity
i've invited everyone that i can and as you can see they left

i don't mean to sound like i'm whining or complaning but come on, you can at least admit that we need activity
of course we need activity
but i can't do everything myself, timezones, and i don't have much free time

also, i didn't suggest i would ban people for being quality posters, if you're a quality poster then you make the forum better
infact, i never banned anyone for anything other than raiding

the forum's only been up for a month man
kosovo
THA B0$$

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top