OTRevolution

I'm deleting all the pointless forums you guy have made(Morgan and Music)

Go down

I'm deleting all the pointless forums you guy have made(Morgan and Music) Empty I'm deleting all the pointless forums you guy have made(Morgan and Music)

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 am

Any issues with this?

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm deleting all the pointless forums you guy have made(Morgan and Music) Empty Re: I'm deleting all the pointless forums you guy have made(Morgan and Music)

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 8:32 am

if we're deleting on a low-activity basis then we can also delete Anime and possibly Games and Sup, leaving us with one forum which has two and two only active threads that could be moved into The Sofa

and while we're at it we could move Rebellion and Archives to be subforums under The Sofa, leaving us with literally two entire forums: The sofa and this here admin forum

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm deleting all the pointless forums you guy have made(Morgan and Music) Empty Re: I'm deleting all the pointless forums you guy have made(Morgan and Music)

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:if we're deleting on a low-activity basis then we can also delete Anime and possibly Games and Sup, leaving us with one forum which has two and two only active threads that could be moved into The Sofa

and while we're at it we could move Rebellion and Archives to be subforums under The Sofa, leaving us with literally two entire forums: The sofa and this here admin forum
I'd like to delete Anime,Morgan,Music. Games and Sup can stay for now though I'd like to make RPing a subforum of Games.
Sup can also become a subforum of The Sofa.

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 am

ottd let me back wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:if we're deleting on a low-activity basis then we can also delete Anime and possibly Games and Sup, leaving us with one forum which has two and two only active threads that could be moved into The Sofa

I'd like to delete Anime,Morgan,Music. Games and Sup can stay for now though I'd like to make RPing a subforum of Games.
how the fuck would RPing be a subforum of games
games is for discussion of video games
what the heck are you talking about even

Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 8:43 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
ottd let me back wrote:

RPG=Role Playing GAME

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 9:09 am

don't be like that ammy wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
ottd let me back wrote:

RPG=Role Playing GAME
Have you even looked through either? RP has to do with text adventures and such, while games has to do with DISCUSSION of VIDEO games.

Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 9:34 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
don't be like that ammy wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
ottd let me back wrote:

RPG=Role Playing GAME
Have you even looked through either? RP has to do with text adventures and such, while games has to do with DISCUSSION of VIDEO games.
so it's not like we can rename it gaming general or anything right
nope we literally have to make it vidya gaems only

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kosovo on Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

RPGs aren't really games

also, if we might as well just merge everything with The Sofa, but having categories helps

whether they're posted in or not
kosovo
kosovo
THA B0$$

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 11:35 am

The only forum I think is worth deleting is the Morgan Freeman forum; all forums should be Morgan freeman forum

Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 11:37 am

kosovo wrote:RPGs aren't really games

also, if we might as well just merge everything with The Sofa, but having categories helps

note:i'm not saying we merge everything
i'm just saying we remove a few unnecessary ones and make some of the others subforums

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kosovo on Thu May 23, 2013 8:02 pm

. wrote:

i'm just saying we remove a few unnecessary ones and make some of the others subforums
i see what you're saying, and i would do that

but forumotion fucks up the unread/read posts thing when you add subforums, it confuses people

so that's why i don't make subforums
kosovo
kosovo
THA B0$$

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Freeman on Fri May 24, 2013 4:35 am

Morgan Freeman agrees that Morgan Freeman's sub-forum is useless, all threads need to be Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman

View user profile http://morganfreeman.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Fri May 24, 2013 6:47 am

kosovo wrote:
. wrote:

i see what you're saying, and i would do that

but forumotion fucks up the unread/read posts thing when you add subforums, it confuses people

so that's why i don't make subforums
that might be because of how disgusting forumotion is being these days
let me see if i can make them decently

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum