Post by kosovo on Wed May 22, 2013 7:17 pm

DS:
infinite because i have a flashcart
Wii:
infinite because i installed the homebrew channel
PS3:
Jak trilogy, Ratchet Trilogy, BF3, BO2, Crysis 3, Portal 2
PC:
Binding of Isaac, Saints Row 3, Portal 2, Portal, TF2, Company of Heroes, Dota 2, Worms Reloaded, Garry's Mod, Terraria
kosovo
THA B0$$

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what vidya gaems do you guys have

Post by Fruitbotyx on Wed May 22, 2013 7:21 pm

PC: literally every valve game ever, magicka, terraria, minecraft, TBoI, sanctum, scribblenauts unlimited, gish, orcs must die 2, plain sight, garry's mod, ace of spades, bastion, borderlands 1&2, blocks that matter, trine 2, warframe, super crate box, MW2, hinterland, universe sandbox, and more that i can't be bothered to find
also i have no consoles at this point (i have a 360 but that needs gold membership to play online)
(also i think only half the games i listed are multiplayer)

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kosovo on Wed May 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Fruitbotyx wrote:PC: literally every valve game ever, magicka, terraria, minecraft, TBoI, sanctum, scribblenauts unlimited, gish, orcs must die 2, plain sight, garry's mod, ace of spades, bastion, borderlands 1&2, blocks that matter, trine 2, warframe, super crate box, MW2, hinterland, universe sandbox, and more that i can't be bothered to find
also i have no consoles at this point (i have a 360 but that needs gold membership to play online)
and you say you're poor
kosovo
THA B0$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruitbotyx on Wed May 22, 2013 7:37 pm

kosovo wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:PC: literally every valve game ever, magicka, terraria, minecraft, TBoI, sanctum, scribblenauts unlimited, gish, orcs must die 2, plain sight, garry's mod, ace of spades, bastion, borderlands 1&2, blocks that matter, trine 2, warframe, super crate box, MW2, hinterland, universe sandbox, and more that i can't be bothered to find
and you say you're poor
well i got all of the valve games 100% free (hooray for my dad having tons of friends at valve, i even got to tour the valve HQ, and was offered to test the first portal 2 co-op DLC before it came out) and then the rest i built up over years via gifts
also i don't remember ever explicitly stating i was poor

Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kosovo on Wed May 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Fruitbotyx wrote:
kosovo wrote:
and you say you're poor
well i got all of the valve games 100% free (hooray for my dad having tons of friends at valve, i even got to tour the valve HQ, and was offered to test the first portal 2 co-op DLC before it came out) and then the rest i built up over years via gifts
you said on the xbox one thread that you would "buy it if i had any amount of money that wasn't pointlessly low"
do you mean your money for you, or your family's money?
idk man

Last edited by kosovo on Wed May 22, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
kosovo
THA B0$$

Back to top Go down

Post by ratiosu on Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 pm

a shitload
i'd take a photo but i locked them away

as a rough guess i'd say about 54 ps2 games, 49 ds games, 5 3ds games, 7 wii games, 5 mega drive games, 2 n64 games, 21 ps games, 1 dreamcast game, 5 pc games, 4 gamecube games, 7 ps3 games and 11 digital downloads
ratiosu
Starting Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 7:23 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
kosovo wrote:
and you say you're poor
gimmie discounts on steam

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 7:25 am

yeah i really should go wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
kosovo wrote:
and you say you're poor
pfffffft
i wish i could

Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 7:50 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
kosovo wrote:
and you say you're poor
pfffffft
i wish i could
please

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 7:51 am

ottd let me back wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
kosovo wrote:
and you say you're poor
pfffffft
i wish i could
please
seriously, can't

Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 7:52 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
ottd let me back wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
kosovo wrote:
and you say you're poor
pfffffft
i wish i could
please
seriously, can't
stop holding out on me man
i need video games

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruitbotyx on Thu May 23, 2013 8:02 am

ottd let me back wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
ottd let me back wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:pfffffft
i wish i could
please
seriously, can't
i need video games
no seriously
i wish i could, but i can't
first i'd have to ask my dad and then he'd have to ask his friends at valve and they'd have to contact the publishers of the game in question and/or pay for the price cut themselves and somewhere along the lines it's going to get shot down

Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogman328 on Thu May 23, 2013 8:04 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
ottd let me back wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
ottd let me back wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:pfffffft
i wish i could
please
seriously, can't
i need video games
no seriously
i wish i could, but i can't
first i'd have to ask my dad and then he'd have to ask his friends at valve and they'd have to contact the publishers of the game in question and/or pay for the price cut themselves and somewhere along the lines it's going to get shot down
fine be like that then

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: