OTRevolution

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 13, 2013 3:52 am

and can we also add a rule for not bashing ottd members

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Unstoppable Star on Mon May 13, 2013 5:16 am

Of all people, you're the one who suggested this.

Don't they hate you with a passion and then some?

_________________
video:
Unstoppable Star
Unstoppable Star
Foxy Grandpa

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21
Location : In hell.

View user profile http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 am

Unstoppable Star wrote:Of all people, you're the one who suggested this.

Don't they hate you with a passion and then some?
your point?

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Unstoppable Star on Mon May 13, 2013 5:37 am

No Reason To Be Here wrote:
Unstoppable Star wrote:Of all people, you're the one who suggested this.

Don't they hate you with a passion and then some?
your point?
I would think one would be vengeful and spiteful.

_________________
video:
Unstoppable Star
Unstoppable Star
Foxy Grandpa

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21
Location : In hell.

View user profile http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 am

Unstoppable Star wrote:
No Reason To Be Here wrote:
Unstoppable Star wrote:Of all people, you're the one who suggested this.

Don't they hate you with a passion and then some?
your point?
I would think one would be vengeful and spiteful.
i'm not at all happy with the situation(still incredibly pissed that they ruined something i truly cared about) but i refuse to sink to their "fag lel" level

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Unstoppable Star on Mon May 13, 2013 5:45 am

No Reason To Be Here wrote:
Unstoppable Star wrote:
No Reason To Be Here wrote:
Unstoppable Star wrote:Of all people, you're the one who suggested this.

Don't they hate you with a passion and then some?
your point?
I would think one would be vengeful and spiteful.
i'm not at all happy with the situation(still incredibly pissed that they ruined something i truly cared about) but i refuse to sink to their "fag lel" level
I see your point. Best not to become what you hate, I say.

_________________
video:
Unstoppable Star
Unstoppable Star
Foxy Grandpa

Posts : 389
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 21
Location : In hell.

View user profile http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by kosovo on Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 pm

don't delete them, just lock them
kosovo
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue May 14, 2013 5:20 am

kosovo wrote:don't delete them, just lock them
and possibly move them to a new subforum "BAD EXAMPLES, DON'T DO THIS" because public humiliation

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5328
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Dogman328 on Tue May 14, 2013 7:10 am

Fruitbotyx wrote:
kosovo wrote:don't delete them, just lock them
and possibly move them to a new subforum "BAD EXAMPLES, DON'T DO THIS" because public humiliation
so we're still being them basically

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue May 14, 2013 7:22 am

No Reason To Be Here wrote:
Fruitbotyx wrote:
kosovo wrote:don't delete them, just lock them
and possibly move them to a new subforum "BAD EXAMPLES, DON'T DO THIS" because public humiliation
so we're still being them basically
the idea is that it shows bad examples, although i think the subforum is definitely unnecessary
because i can be really stupid at times

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5328
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members Empty Re: can i just delete any threads that bash ottd members

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum