OTRevolution

Best Racing game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Racing game?

Post by Mr. Pislice on Sun May 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Probably Sonic R (No just kidding)

I would go with Sonic and all stars racing transformed[flash][/flash]

Mr. Pislice
New

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 28
Location : A magical place called NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by kosovo on Sun May 12, 2013 11:00 pm

i prefer mario kart

nothing comes close bitches
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Guest on Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

kosovo wrote:i prefer mario kart

nothing comes close bitches
the snes version was a cheating piece of shit but it was great

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Mr. Pislice on Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

reference wrote:
kosovo wrote:i prefer mario kart

nothing comes close bitches
the snes version was a cheating piece of shit but it was great

N64 version is the best one

_________________
Welcome to the greatest storm

Mr. Pislice
New

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 28
Location : A magical place called NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by mr. wheelbot on Sun May 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Giygas wrote:
reference wrote:
kosovo wrote:i prefer mario kart

nothing comes close bitches
the snes version was a cheating piece of shit but it was great

N64 version is the best one
no 3ds version is best

_________________
its oppeljeck bitches
avatar
mr. wheelbot
The Bicycle-Bot

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-05
Location : Where the wild things are

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 13, 2013 1:17 am

hinga dinga durgen wrote:
Giygas wrote:
reference wrote:
kosovo wrote:i prefer mario kart

nothing comes close bitches
the snes version was a cheating piece of shit but it was great

N64 version is the best one
no 3ds version is best
jew the one for the ds was supreme

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by kosovo on Mon May 13, 2013 1:23 am

No Reason To Be Here wrote:
hinga dinga durgen wrote:
Giygas wrote:
reference wrote:
kosovo wrote:i prefer mario kart

nothing comes close bitches
the snes version was a cheating piece of shit but it was great

N64 version is the best one
no 3ds version is best
jew the one for the ds was supreme
ds one was shit wii was the bomb
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Astral Knight on Mon May 13, 2013 1:26 am

Pac-Man World Rally. I have the PS2 version.
avatar
Astral Knight
Starting Up

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Dogman328 on Mon May 13, 2013 1:55 am

kosovo wrote:
No Reason To Be Here wrote:
hinga dinga durgen wrote:
Giygas wrote:
reference wrote:
kosovo wrote:i prefer mario kart

nothing comes close bitches
the snes version was a cheating piece of shit but it was great

N64 version is the best one
no 3ds version is best
jew the one for the ds was supreme
ds one was shit wii was the bomb
compared to 3ds, ds is godlike
wii will always be superior to every version so there isn't even a discussion there

Dogman328
idiot
idiot

Posts : 438
Join date : 2013-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by mr. wheelbot on Mon May 13, 2013 2:38 am

No Reason To Be Here wrote:
kosovo wrote:
No Reason To Be Here wrote:
hinga dinga durgen wrote:
Giygas wrote:
reference wrote:
kosovo wrote:i prefer mario kart

nothing comes close bitches
the snes version was a cheating piece of shit but it was great

N64 version is the best one
no 3ds version is best
jew the one for the ds was supreme
ds one was shit wii was the bomb
compared to 3ds, ds is godlike
wii will always be superior to every version so there isn't even a discussion there
hve you even fucking SEEN the 3ds version
3ds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ds
but wii is good

_________________
its oppeljeck bitches
avatar
mr. wheelbot
The Bicycle-Bot

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-05
Location : Where the wild things are

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by drm only user on Mon May 13, 2013 3:13 am

burnout revenge was fucking amazing
avatar
drm only user
Starting Up

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by kosovo on Mon May 13, 2013 11:22 am

drm only user wrote:burnout revenge was fucking amazing
revenge was pretty good but i liked paradise better for its open world
avatar
kosovo
THA B0$$

Posts : 525
Join date : 2013-04-20

View user profile http://otrevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Lcke on Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 pm

S&SASR was amazing the one time I played it.

If you're getting any Mario Kart, get Double Dash.

F-Zero GX is what all the cool kids are playing.

_________________
one does not simply

make a signature on a smart phone
avatar
Lcke
Starting Up

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-05-10
Age : 103
Location : fuckshit avenue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Seriousness on Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 am

Lcke wrote:
If you're getting any Mario Kart, get Double Dash.
double dash is best mario kart game

my little step brother lost my copy
it was a fun game
avatar
Seriousness
Yeti

Posts : 46
Join date : 2013-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Fruitbotyx on Tue May 14, 2013 5:25 am

Seriousness wrote:
Lcke wrote:
If you're getting any Mario Kart, get Double Dash.
double dash is best mario kart game

my little step brother lost my copy
it was a fun game
yes

_________________
Fruit B. Otyx at your service!

Want a randomized avatar like mine? Look no further than randimg!
avatar
Fruitbotyx
Fruitbotyx

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : -5329
Location : The Future

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Racing game?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum